All our pieces are made with a whole lot of love and soul, we want make sure you get the most out of your beautiful bikini. Here is our list of care tips for you to follow after purchase.
1. When you’'re out and about on the sand, avoid sitting on sharp, rocky or rough surfaces without a towel. We're all likely to have ruined a bikini before from poor booty placement!
2. Make sure to rise off your bikinis after going for a splash in salt water or chlorinated pools: this is key to maintaining your beloved bikinis in perfect condition.
3. After the beach keep your bikini in a WET BIKINI BAG (best invention) instead of throwing it into the depths of your beach bag.
4. WE RECOMMEND YOU DO NOT PUT BIKINIS IN THE WASHING MACHINE! Bikinis should be rinsed in the shower or hand washed with a mild soap in warm water. TRY a gentle body wash like Dove Original; not only are you looking after your summer investments but your bikinis will smell amazing as well.
4. Do not hang to dry in the sun; rather lay out flat on a clean surface or hang in the shower/shade.
5. Store your bikini in a Bikini Bag which is great for traveling as well!
6. If for some reason you have to wash your bikinis in the washing mashing (though we do not recommend this), please put them in a delate bag on gentle wash & use gentle washing liquid.
7. Do not bleach or tumble dry bikinis.
We want you to love your Burrows & Co leather and canvas goods for a very long time! To keep it in good nick, we've provided some great tips and tricks for you to care your goods!
1.Firstly we recommend spraying all leather goods with a quality leather protector as this will help to protect from stubborn marks appearing over time on your leather piece.
2. Spot clean only if necessary. Wipe over the area with a soft, clean damp cloth. You can also lightly rub over a marked area with clean fingertips; this may be enough to remove a slight mark.
3. For stubborn marks or stains, please take to a professional Leather Specialist /Dry Cleaner – or contact us if you need any recommendations or advice.
4. Please store your leather in an open ventilated space – this will reduce the likelihood of mildew occurring.
5. As leather is a natural product, it softens and stretches with heat/warmth. It can have natural colour blemishes and we try to design with these in mind to make each piece look its best and have its own uniqueness.
6. Whilst durable, leather is also delicate. Please avoid popping your bag on rough surfaces or placing textures near your leather piece and this will keep your beloved items in perfect shape.
Our natural & organic farmed mix that go's into our body butters and lip balms have a shelf-life of 12 months, as all ingredients are natural & have no added preservatives "just the natural ones". These products must be stored in a cool, dark place, such as a bathroom cabinet. As burrows and co skin collection is made on a base of cold pressed Virgin Cococnut Oil (VCO) it can liquefy if not stored under temperatures of 25 degrees.
Aloe vera, Beeswax, Cocoa butter,
Virgin coconut oil (VCO), Seaweed, essential oils.
Ayurwedic base, Cocoa butter, Beeswax, Virgin coconut oil (VCO), essential oils.
SOME BURROWS AND CO PRODUCTS MAY CONTAIN NUTS OR TRACES OF NUTS. IF YOU SUFFER FROM ALLERGIES, WE SUGGEST YOU CONSULT A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL BEFORE USING OUR SKIN COLLECTION RANGE. BURROWS AMD CO WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ALLERGIC REACTIONS.